About Me

Default Models was created in January 2011. I am a wargamer that wanted to game on battlefields that look like the location that they are meant to be. For this reason I am creating a range of resin models for use on modern battlefields, starting with Cold War Germany. Initially, the main aim will be to produce buildings of the type that I need a few of and as I will need to make the molds then they will be for sale. If you have any specific requests for buildings, please let me know at jezamonos@sky.com. To order drop me an email, I accept paypal.

Sunday 6 March 2011

Modern Garage

First from the Default Models workshop is this Garage. It is flat pack and comes in 5 parts for ease of assembly or conversion. It measures 40mm high by 75mm long by 55mm wide. It costs £3.50 each plus P&P.

This example has been wonderfully painted by Johan Van Ooij, shown with a Minimi Fiat626 for scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment